Who We Are
Wellsprings Center for Counseling Services is committed to providing quality, caring, consistent, and compassionate counseling services to individuals, couples, and families that promotes happiness, healing and hope.
At Wellsprings Center for Counseling Services, we strive to provide a multidisciplinary approach to being mentally and emotionally healthy that enables each person to be whole and live out their lives to the best of their ability.
- Being trustworthy and honest
- Treating everyone with respect regardless of race, creed, sexuality or religious beliefs.
- Providing the care we want to receive.
- Honoring the role of faith and hope in people’s lives.
We are an out-patient treatment center and cannot provide intense daily client monitoring. We are unable to help clients who:
- Continue to abuse alcohol and other drugs
- Misuse or refuse to use prescribed medication
- Require intense supervision
- Show disrespect to other clients, our staff or our property
- Are a danger to others or self
- Clients requiring intense daily monitoring will be referred to an in/outpatient facility equipped to provide the level of care needed to establish emotional stability.
Counseling sessions will be terminated immediately, if a client is assessed to be under the influence of any controlled substance. Terminated session will be considered a late cancellation, and the client will be billed a $40 late cancellation fee to the credit card on file.
Request an Appointment
Start your new path in life and be the change today!